Fengcheng Ruixing Carbon Products Co., Ltd
1. Refractory materials: used in metallurgical industry to make crucible with graphite, smelt colored, special steel and other precious metals to make magnesia carbon bricks in steel furnaces; It is also used as steel ingot for steel casting, protection slag and ladle coating agent.
2. Conductive materials: graphite can be used as electrode, brush, electric rod, carbon tube and tube and vacuum tube coatings in the electrical industry.
3, wear-resistant materials and lubricants: in the machinery industry for wear and lubrication materials, such as graphite can be in - 200-2000 ℃ temperature range, sliding at a speed of 100 m/s, without any lubricating oil. Graphite lubricant has oil, water, powder Colloidal Graphite, graphite grease, graphite, etc.
4. Sealing material: the piston ring gasket, sealing ring and the cylinder pad of the automobile are used as centrifugal shaft, water turbine, gas turbine and conveying corrosion media equipment with flexible or Expanded Graphite.
5, corrosion resistant material: graphite can make vessels, pipelines and equipment, such as heat exchangers, reaction tank, storage tank, because it can resist the corrosion of various gases, liquids, widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, hydrometallurgy and other departments.
6, heat insulation, high temperature resistant, radiation protection material: in the nuclear reactor neutron moderator and the atomic radiation of shell and nozzle of the rocket, missile nose cones, aerospace equipment parts, insulation materials, anti radiation material, etc.
7. Brake anti-friction materials: in the brake pads of motor vehicles, graphite is used as the anti-friction agent to protect the duality and reduce the effect of noise.
8. Other aspects, mold coatings, pencils, batteries, electrodes, lead to the graphite bombs that short-circuit the transmission lines
Product Categories : Graphite Broken