Fengcheng Ruixing Carbon Products Co., Ltd
Matters concerning the export of Graphite
Over the years, China has been the most * big exporter of Natural Graphite products, in deep processing of graphite products technology leading developed countries, is against the natural graphite "with purchase and adopt a generation of" strategy, and technology blockade, natural graphite as a kind of non-renewable resources, with very good foreground countries limit zhi, its export of primary products, such as export carbon rods, artificial graphite, Graphite Block, pre-baked anode, etc., need to be dealt with the dual-use items.
The price of natural Graphite Powder is determined by three main factors: carbon content, moisture and particle size distribution.
1. The higher the carbon content, the greater the purity of graphite, so the price will rise in the form of the acceleration line (i.e., the higher the purity, the more complex the production process, and the higher the price increases).
The larger the scale, the lower the natural content and the higher the price. Conversely, the smaller the particulate matter, the less content in nature and the higher the price. Therefore, for natural graphite, the price of the normal (i.e., the material at the top of the sieve) is high. In the positive eye, the smaller the number, the bigger the scale and the higher the price. In negative eyes, the larger the number, the smaller the scales, the higher the price, the lower the price of negative items.
Artificial graphite HS codes for 3801100090, customs supervision conditions for export license of dual-use items and technologies, when customs clearance in addition to submit normal trade documents, and shall be submitted to the ministry of commerce issued "export license of dual-use items and technologies".
Materials for application of electronic key for dual-use items:
1. Application of electronic key for approval and approval (seal of enterprise official seal and approval seal)
2. Copy of business license (seal of enterprise)
3. Photocopy of the record registration form of foreign trade operator or a copy of the approval certificate of the foreign-invested enterprise (with the official seal of the enterprise)
4. Applicant's identity card and copy of the company's legal person identity card (seal enterprise seal)
5. Service contract (please refer to the representative office or office)
6. Copy of bank payment receipt (wire transfer voucher, bill)
Information on import and export of dual-use items
1. Trade contract
2. Export (import) packing list
3. Certificate of final user and end-use abroad
Application for export license of sensitive items and technologies of the People's Republic of China, etc.